SAMSUNG Galaxy Book2 Pro Laptop
Power and portability are no longer a compromise with our mightiest processor and thinnest, lightest design yet.
구매했다가 다른 랩탑이 생겨서 사용안하고 가지고 있는 새 상품입니다.
무선마우스, 캐리어 가방 포함
- ⨁0% APR for 12, 18, 24, 36, 40 or 48 Months with Equal Payments: Available on purchases of select products charged to a Samsung Financing account. Minimum purchase: $50. 0% APR from date of eligible purchase until paid in full. Estimated monthly payment equals the eligible purchase amount multiplied by a repayment factor and rounded down to the nearest penny (repayment factors: .08333 for 12 month, .05556 for 18 month, .04167 for 24 month, .02778 for 36 month, .02500 for 40 month, .02083 for 48 month). Last payment may vary due to rounding. Total amount of payments will not exceed eligible purchase amount if payments are made on time. Other transactions and fees affect overall minimum payment amount. Advertised payment amount, if any, is an estimate and may change once taxes, delivery or other charges are added. Limited time offer. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. If your account becomes 60 days past due your promotional offer will be revoked and any remaining balance will be placed on the standard Purchase APR. Standard Purchase APR: 29.99%. Minimum interest charge: $1. Prior purchases excluded. Account must be in good standing. Subject to credit approval. Samsung Financing account issued by TD Bank, N.A.
- *Screen images simulated for illustrative purposes.
- 113.3" display model is 11.98” x 7.87” x 0.44”, 1.92lbs. 15.6" display model is 13.99" x 8.89" x 0.46", 2.45 pounds.
- 2Compared to 2021 Galaxy Book Pro model.
- 3Certain resolutions and ratios may not be supported. Certain functions may not be available when Auto Framing is on. Only people can be recognized and there is a limit to how many people may be recognized.
- 4Wi-Fi 6E availability may vary due to OS version, country, location, network conditions and other factors.
- 5Wi-Fi 6E wireless network routers are required and sold separately.
- 6Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage and other factors. Based on results from internal lab tests for local video playback time conducted by Samsung. Test Results from a prerelease version of the device under default settings (audio volume and brightness levels) without connection to Wi-Fi or mobile network. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage and other factors.
- 7Private Share features for both the sender and receiver require Galaxy devices with Windows 10, Android OS 10.0 (Q), and One UI 2.1 or above and the Quick Share app. Requires Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connection.
- 8S Pen included with Tab S8 Ultra; compatibility may vary across devices. S Pen functionality not available on Galaxy Book2 Pro and Galaxy S22+.
- 9Quick share is available on devices with One UI 2.1 or later versions installed and requires the MDE Service Framework and Quick Share apps updates. Bluetooth Low Energy and Wi-Fi connection are required for Quick Share use. Certain applications may not support Quick Share.
- 10All devices must be registered with SmartThings to receive smart notifications.
- 11Availability of Galaxy Book Smart Switch may vary depending on OS and the transferable files are informed during program execution.
- 12Single Sign-On works on apps including Quick Share, SmartThings, Bixby, Samsung Bluetooth Sync, Samsung Multi Control, Samsung Notes and Samsung Gallery.
- θFor a limited time only, on Samsung.com/Shop Samsung App, pre-order or purchase a new qualifying Galaxy device (“Qualifying Purchase”), send in your qualifying trade-in device to Samsung through the Samsung Trade-In Program, and if Samsung determines your trade-in device meets all eligibility requirements, you will receive a trade-in credit specific to your qualifying trade-in device to apply toward your Qualifying Purchase